Tori is 29/50 for US states. We fly a lot, and stay in a lot of hotels, and rent a lot of cars. It would be helpful to have a website to keep track of several trips in various stages of planning.
So we built run.travel to help you find and plan your next marathon. I hope you like it!
This is just the first release. There are several more things I want to get done:
- Search more places than just Active.com. Active was the easiest to do.
- Hotel and rental car search. Flights was the more important one to do in the first round.
- Freeform note-taking to store flight info, hotel info.
- Email alerts or push notifications on race-weekend.
- Better platform for sharing post-race reports.
If you’re planning an upcoming flight, try out the fight search on run.travel, it’ll really help us out.